Friday 9 April 2010

J'adore l'amour

Just give me some love hearts and I'm sold. Ever the romantic I adore this black and white dress from Lipsy (£48) for its heart neckline and fifties style spots. Oh so stylish, just crying out for some red shoes in my opinion.
Where the dress above is classy, this cardigan (£32 Miss Selfridge) is simply cute, but who doesn't love cuteness (think baby bunnies). I particularly like it's cropped style, making it more spring like and great for accentuating a waist too.
£88 at Urban Outfitters
Vivienne Westwood has teamed up with Melissa for another shoe range, available to buy at Urban Outfitters. This peep toe patent plastic pair are gorgeous. Sweet and spring-like in pale lilac, I have fallen in love.

£22 Accessorize
If you prefer flats, these pumps from Accessorize are perfect. With the peep toe and heart motif they channel the Westwood style but on a more practical (and purse friendly) shoe.

Unfortunately I don't have £118 to splash on pumps, but if I did, I would head to French Sole. Their 'Love heart' range features 4 different styles, all with a heart shape on the toes and the words 'I love you'. My favourite are these leopard print pair. What more could you want; hearts, leopard print and shoes that tell you they love you?
Finally, this patent heart bag (£190 Vivienne Westwood at Urban Outfitters) is one to fall for. Wear your heart on you arm as you sport this crush worthy bag.

Isn't love just lovely?

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment