Wednesday 11 November 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday brings a cool checked stripey combo. And those boots (of course).

A little bit more about Anna:

We organised a fashion show together in February; she designed and made a whole collection whilst I gathered clothes from local businesses and charity shops and pulled in students and (entertainingly) teachers to model. It was amazing to see her designs spring to life from the early sketches, to piles of her chosen fabric, to designs pinned together on mannequins and then adjusted during the models' fittings. When I saw the final outfits on the catwalk I was not the only one to be thoroughly impressed. But she did not stop there, ooh no; on Friday I am going to her second fashion show, to see her second collection. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment